2022 Fall semester Financial Aid Scholarship application starts from Monday, October 24th to Friday, October 28th, 2022.
Please read the following information thoroughly if you wish to apply for the scholarship.
- A full-time international student who has completed at least one semester in Taiwan Tech.
- Students who have received financial aid from the Taiwan government or NTUST (including full scholarship, partial scholarship, and tuition waiver) or Department are NOT eligible to apply for this financial aid.
When & How to apply:
- Please find the attached guideline and read it thoroughly.
- Please submit the application form and all the required documents to the online application form (https://forms.gle/CvZomAyKRot3guNDA) no later than 5:00 p.m. on Friday, October 28th, 2022, late submission will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- Required Documents: Application Form, Official Transcript from the previous semester, Postal Saving Account, ARC, Recommendation Letter (Master, P.h.D. students only), Proposal of the Thesis (Master, P.h.D. students only)
Application Result: The result will be announced via email to the applicants on Monday, November 21st, 2022.
If you have any questions regarding the scholarship, please contact Robin Wang at firstname.lastname@example.org